RangeRovers.net Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Legacy Vendor
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi folks

I have just replaced all the o-rings in the EAS Valve Block using a repair kit. While preparing for the "project" I did a search for pictorial how-to's and found one on the rr.net main site. They are both excellent guides and I credit them in my own guide that I have put together at
http://paulp38a.com/99p38a/eas-valve-block-renew/

What I was trying to achieve with my guide is primarily a record for myself of how to put it all back together again, and it has turned in to a fairly lengthy pictorial that is specific to the P38A valve block from start to finish, or thereabouts.

To the moderators of this site...
If you find all or parts of the guide useful, feel free to take what you want for inclusion in your own guides or web pages. If you want to make this a sticky or host parts of the guide on the main rr.net site, I'm fine with that too.

Hope this is useful for other P38A owners.
Cheers, Paul.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Fantastic Work there mate... :thumb: When I re-built mine I kept finding that the air-line keeper o-rings kept folding when I tried to seat them in the valve block. I ended up using the blunt end of a drill bit (can't remember if it was an 8mm or 6mm) and pushed them in that way, it really did the job..

·
Legacy Vendor
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Legacy Vendor
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update to EAS Valve Block O-rings renewal guide

As the sticky thread is locked, I'll post it here...

I've just done an update to the EAS Valve Block Renew guide at http://paulp38a.com/99p38a/eas-valve-block-renew/ to include a new diagram showing the connections between the EAS Driver and solenoid covers... should be useful if you forget to mark the covers before removing them.

There is also a new version of the offline version of the page (65MB download).

Cheers, Paul.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
PaulP38A
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing