RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

I have recently purchased my 2016 RRS SDV6 and i have the below questions if someone can help me:

1) How do i disengage the manual mode, for example if i accidentally press the + or - ?

2) When the car is in sport mode shouldn't the instrument cluster speedometer and RPM turn redish?

Thank you for your inputs

·
Registered
46 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!

1) Press and hold the upshift paddle (+) it will go back to auto.

2) The guages will only turn red if the terrain response system is put into Dynamic mode.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply Joseph, so im guessing that for the 2nd qs, the car needs to have the dynamic mode in order to do that.

Mine is the Range Rover Sport HSE not HSE Dynamic.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That's correct, I have the SCV8 Dynamic and on my terrain response knob, I can rotate one notch to the left for Dynamic Mode (looks like a curvy road picture). Stiffens the steering/suspension and has the red gauges on the dash.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
85 Posts
Via vehicle settings, you can set up your car to only use the paddles / manual mode when you have it in sport mode. That will prevent that accidental paddle hit during normal daily driving.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeahh, thanks for your inputs ive changed that, so no more accidental engagements when casually cruising.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts