RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How to change my '14 HSE standard headrests to the winged headrests without the

Guys, I live in Florida, I have tried to contact Duckworth over in the UK to purchase the large headrests but can't get a response...does anyone have another contact where to purchase these? I want the larger headrests, unfortunately didn't order the DVD option and am stuck with the standard headrests which look and feel a bit weak in comparison. I am aware the larger headrests without the DVD screen are available for purchase but need another contact person or different place to place my order....not sue why I can't get a response from Duckworth as some of you seem to have done business with tThanks in advance.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One last ditch effort to get some help on ordering the larger headrests....still no reply from Duckworth...anyone out there who can help or point me in another direction to order these? Surely I'm not the only one who didn't order the DVD option but who still wants the bigger headrests??? Much appreciated guys.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
306 Posts
Re: How to change my '14 HSE standard headrests to the winged headrests without the

Your still at it Jonny? lol. Try another email. maybe your emails are going into his spam folder. He responded to both of my emails. I'm still waiting for my SC to be delivered so I'd rather wait to get the car.... UNLESS their was a group buy and we could reduce the price.

Anyway good luck, maybe other members will chime in. If you don't get the headrest by Jan. I'll check with you if I'm still interested after I take delivery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts