RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer is saying I'm going to need to service the rear brakes (I believe just the pads) and is quoting me $1200-1300 for 2-3 hours of labor + parts. Seems a bit on the high side, so I'm curious what others have paid for similar service recently.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was quoted $2185 for front and rear pads and rotors from my dealer in AL. I have ordered ceramic pads and hope to put them on this weekend. I do not have Brembo brakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,169 Posts
I was quoted ~$900 by my old dealer to replace rear pads and rotors. Went ceramic instead and the tire place I went to said the rotors were fine.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was quoted ~$900 by my old dealer to replace rear pads and rotors. Went ceramic instead and the tire place I went to said the rotors were fine.
They didn't mention anything about rotors. I only have 30k miles so rotors should be ok?

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,169 Posts
Most LR dealers replace rotors with pads which makes it so expensive. The dealer recommended it.

When I had the pads changed out at a shop I trusted, they told me the rotors could last through one more cycle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts