Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am up to 113,200 on my 06. Has a few issues that need to be addressed, but other than that, it's awesome!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just turned 151,000 on my 2004 that I bought with 5k miles on it. New tires and brakes put on and it still drives like a dream!

·
Registered
79 Posts
71K on my 04

In the shop replacing the water pump and chasing an oil leak... I have owned it for 1.5 years and this is the first major repair. It has been dribbling for awhile and finally dropped coolant on the driveway.

I replaced the brakes last week thank you for the tutorial in the DIY section.

·
Registered
24 Posts
105k on my 03....I have replaced the Air Suspension, with Springs...now that the cost is coming down air the air springs..thinking about going back...have replaced the Radiator....fuel pump....altenator....just dodged a major Dearler bullet on the transmission, as the dealer was trying to sell me on a new one, when I read the codes it was the Shift A solenoid....a 118.00 dollar part..replaced all three while I was in there....let's see, have replaced heater regulator....and that's about it..if I were not good with my hands I would dump this puppy....great looking SUV, but a pain for the Average Joe for sure!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
28 Posts
About to turn 120,000 on my Epsom Green 2003.
I got it (last November?) with 113k. Paid $14,700

Fixed Tilt/Tele by removing and replacing Steering Column

Got a new Battery

Then a new (water-cooled!) Alternator (OK, rebuilt)

Did the Water Pump while I was there

There's water in the Taillight. It''ll probably stay there.

The Armrest is wrinkled. That's OK.

I bought a set of RR Sport wheels with 255/55R15 Goodyear MTR "mud tires" , which are awesome, and not readily available. I found em on Craigslist with 1000 miles on em, and drove all the way to LA and back in one 15 hr drive to grab them! I got them for Death Valley Trips. They are a little louder than the Toyo Proxes I bought with about 2500 miles on em, mounted on stock rims, for $250. Also Craigslist. Someone "upgrading" to bigger wheels. I must be nuts about this car, judging by the 13 wheels I have for it (including my spare) :lol:

It is actually the nicest car I've ever had/seen/been in.

·
Registered
71 Posts
but it was 75,000 and now it has 91,000 :) only a year after !

·
Registered
18 Posts
28,000 on my 2003 HSE. Nice Rangie. Will need to replace rotors and sensors on next brake service another 15,000 miles or so. Apart from that. Great.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts