RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how long will the newest 2010 model last until a new RRS is introduced? planning on picking up a 2010 for my birthday and just wanting to find out this kinda stuff before hand....thanks in advance for any help appreciate it

·
Registered
318 Posts
mlarco52 said:
how long will the newest 2010 model last until a new RRS is introduced? planning on picking up a 2010 for my birthday and just wanting to find out this kinda stuff before hand....thanks in advance for any help appreciate it
i hear through '12

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
With proper maintenance (regular oil changes, etc.) it could easily last 20 yrs.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
actually i was meaning when was the model going to be replaced...didnt think properly when i posted this i was half asleep lol when will the next range rover sport model be coming out to replace this model? dont wanna buy a 2010 and then have it replaced in a year or 2

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Only Ratan Tata probably knows for sure, but considering the fairly extensive facelift they gave it in 2010 and the fact that, unlike the Japanese, Land Rover's track record is of sticking to a platform and design for quite a while before overhauling it, my guess is that we won't see any substantial changes to the current Sport for another 3/4 years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts