RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the '11s hitting the dealerships, and a lot of '10s still on the lot how good do you think deals will get? I've been toying with the idea of trading my '06 RRS SC up to a '10 RRS SC, but the incentives would have to be really good. I looked at the "'10 Prices Paid" thread and it looks like folks were already getting $5k+ off MSRP before the '11s were even close to hitting the States. I think if I saw $10k off and a really good financing rate I'd pull the trigger.

I've been sort of shopping new Z06 Corvettes since my 2002 Z06 is largely a track-only monster now (600+ RWHP NA 427, full cage, fire suppression etc). All of the dealers local to me have $12k of MSRP and 0% financing for 60mo. I wonder if LR will get close to that on the '10 RRS SCs. They are nearly the same price, though obviously a very different market.

Am I dreaming?

-TJ

·
Registered
748 Posts
mlarco52 said:
im in the same boat waiting to see what the deals will be I am wanting a 2010 rrs sc also

hse yes. SC no. not many produced and all were taken by those who wanted one.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also found out I qualify for Land Rover's Military Pricing program. The program gets me 10% off MSRP, but I have to pay the 2.5% Federal Duty Charge. At that point it's probably not a whole lot better than what I could negotiate at a dealer, if at all. Still, I know worst-case I can get a '11 RRS SC for 7.5% off MSRP Net. Of course, living in Kali I'll pay a billiondy% sales tax too.

-TJ

1 - 4 of 4 Posts