RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find any info on replacing the lower grill vents located on the front bumper of the Range Rover L405. I cannot find any info on this. It looks to me that you would probably have to remove the entire front bumper to get to the clips...

Any info is greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes, you need to take the entire front bumper off to switch out the grill vent. Its secured behind the bumper and would say impossible to try and remove from the front! I've done it (switched out black vents to the atlas silver vents) and not too difficult if you've taken a front bumper off before (not too different than any other car). It honestly took me longer to swap out the grill vents than it took to get the bumper off! Somewhere here there are directions to get the front bumper off. If you can't find it I'm sure I downloaded it somewhere and can send to you directly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I have searched everywhere and cannot find instructions on how to remove the front bonnet to access the grille vents. Do you have the directions still that you could let me have?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Wow, not an easy job at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts