RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 RRS SC, I have no faults and the previous owner had these components replaced by LR less than 10K ago because Air suspension light was displayed; all 4 ride height sensors replaced, dryer, compressor kit (rebuild) relay fuse, 4 suspension bushings lower control arm. My problem is when I leave the car parked, after a day or so the front end will sag slightly and continue to get lower and lower day by day. Also I noticed the other day while dropping my son off at football practice the front end lifted up about an inch when I stopped. I have an 04 RR and I don't have this problem so Im thinking something is leaking but where and how do you detect the leak?

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Soapy water and a spray bottle.
Main places to check are around the compressor, including the vlalve block inside the compressor housing case, and the front valve block, located on the back right side of the front bumper support, you can see it from underneath, past the wheel liner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
07 RRS SC, I have no faults and the previous owner had these components replaced by LR less than 10K ago because Air suspension light was displayed; all 4 ride height sensors replaced, dryer, compressor kit (rebuild) relay fuse, 4 suspension bushings lower control arm. My problem is when I leave the car parked, after a day or so the front end will sag slightly and continue to get lower and lower day by day. Also I noticed the other day while dropping my son off at football practice the front end lifted up about an inch when I stopped. I have an 04 RR and I don't have this problem so Im thinking something is leaking but where and how do you detect the leak?
Did you ever figure out what the problem was? My 06 is having the same issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts