RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
254 Posts
I have looked in RAVE, I can't find it either....

rrtoadhall said:
Have you checked RAVE yet for directions? I don;t have my MarkIII Rave with me to look up a page for ya.

G

·
0 Posts
I just checked RAVE in both the lighting and exterior fittings sections and nothing.
I would guess you would be able to lever out the cover, much like you can with the interior light

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
254 Posts
jazejeff has done this when he upgraded all is lights to LED, any insight here?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats what i'm doing too. I already did my rear lic plate bulbs to LED . Looks amazing (not the fake blue...) real deal, real LED (6 in each bulb) and I got No Fault codes.

My passenger mirror bulb is out so I want to put LED in those as well.

just cant seem to pop them out.

Any thoughts..?

I'm also looking for rear tail lights (LED) upgrade.

Any suggestions in Southern CA (LA-SD)

thanks

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
7 Posts
Don't know if you solved this, but it was pretty straightforward today on my 2005 Vogue. You just need to pop out the glass part of the mirror (careful about the mirror heating power cables), unscrew the plastic cover (the one with the bulb sign ;) ), then you have to push the hatch that keeps the light housing in place from inside. You'll need something long and thin to push it as is's a bit deep in the mirror. A little push downwards using your finger should pop the light housing out of the mirror.
The problem I'm experiencing now however, is that the LEDs I installed get immediately shut off as soon as they gradually light up to the full brightness. Seems like it somehow baffles the car's electronics and I'll probably need to install some resistors. I'll keep you posted if you're interested.

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
128 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts