RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont think PM is working for me. Does anyone have an email or phone number? My email is smlst8farm at gmail dot com.

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Why do you think PM is not working? Remember that until a member opens the PM it will remain in your outbox. However since we don't have a member by the name of "jbrac" are you sure you have the right person in mind?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rrtoadhall said:
Why do you think PM is not working? Remember that until a member opens the PM it will remain in your outbox. However since we don't have a member by the name of "jbrac" are you sure you have the right person in mind?
I thought jbrac was the king of painting headlights and what not ... I have seen alot of his older posts and pm says he was on yesterday ...

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Jeff's member name is actually jbrac25 and he does check the forum quite regularly - perhaps not as often as he used to, but still it's probably worth sending him a PM and waiting a little. I don't have his personal contact info but other forum members might since he has done business with quite a few owners here with custom paint jobs and modifications.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts