RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Number 177 has arrived! After many years of faithful service from my 1996 4.0 RR, it is time to retire - the dashboard cracked beyond repair - I found this 2001 H&H in Houston. There is a salvaged title however it seems to have been reasonably repaired. The EAS was replaced with springs but I intend to use my 4.0 as a donor.

177 does not have the H&H bags nor the pick-nik table legs for the spare wheel cover... Any one????

It did not have the rear seat trays either, but I have almost a complete H&H interior including thr rear trays that I purchased when I was in the UK.
There is a couple of threads one for SS braided hoses, p/s oil/cooling etc And for rear ladder
Will be working on 177 this week end and will post pix.

·
Premium Member
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
626 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the pics when you post them.My rig was converted to springs also before I got it but everything seems to be in place in order to convert it back which I'd love to do.If it was as easy as just changing back out the springs for bags I'd have already done it by now but its something I'll definitely look into in the coming months.
So keep us posted on your back to air conversion if you can.best of luck with it would love a Holland & Holland myself.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Anyone have pics of the picnic table legs and the luggage?? I've never seen these goodies..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats on the H & H, I have #182. Got any pics to show?

pej

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks working on installing the wood trays on the backs of front seats also need to do minor repairs on the wood veneer on the sat nav switch console and the window switch panel.

1issue the rubber guide channel on the front window dislodged and 'rode' up to block the window channel, any one know how this piece is relocated?

Suggest we ask members for a survey of the remaining original H&H

so far we have 177 & 182 anyone else....

·
Registered
186 Posts
2000 Land Rover Range Rover Holland and Holland edition Only 125 imported into US This is a very rare Rover. It has been garaged and well cared for its entire life. Current mileage is 101,000. It has never been in a accident or smoked in. It was just serviced at the Rover dealer. Needs nothing. This rover retailed for over 80k new. It's runs and drives like new. I have 3 rovers and need to sell one. I also have the following Rovers
2000 Holland and Holland 64k Many options. Special car. $15,900
2001 30th Anniversary Edition 120k $8900
I am a private party seller. I am only selling one
Please let me know if you have any questions
Brad 8602278300

·
Registered
18 Posts
i'm curious on the 30th anniversary model. I had one a couple years ago with 90k and sold it to a kid who then offered to sell it back to me after he did some work and I know he sold it to someone in CT. the 30th anniversary model is a pretty hideous rover. there's a couple holland edition running around boston. at least 5 in a 5 square mile away here. we also have a land rover repair shop down the street and we always see a couple hollands and if your lucky there's a callaway and an HSK floating around here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have #16..no luggage. I have owned it for almost 10 years...almost 100k miles. I have kept the original suspension despite lots of $ spent on it. Would love to see a pic of the luggage or buy a set if it came up for sale somewhere

·
Registered
18 Posts
IMG_0232.jpg

Here's #40. Daily driven with 124k+ miles, running strong with no codes, and riding on air. Only issues are the A/C "Check manual" light on (only cold air on passenger side), and I had to disable the sunroof since one of the plastic pieces on the cable guides decided to break.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Anyone have a closeup picture of a Holland edition wheel? I want to know how much of the spokes got painted by the factory.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I tried that too... I need a confirmed idea of the paint area dimensions before I do it wrong... hehe

Cool pics tho, thx

·
Registered
11 Posts
I purchased #97 a few months back here in Boston. Has the picnic table legs and cover, which I found covered in water in the wheel well. The interior is in good shape -- brought most of the wood back to life. Exterior has lots of scratches and dings. I paid $3,000 for it, but have also put $4,000 into it for new rear calipers, water pump, headlamp, rear door latch, front drive shaft and a few other things. Hoping for a good winter driver so I can keep my "87 Grand Wagoneer out of the salt and snow this year.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I purchased #97 a few months back here in Boston. Has the picnic table legs and cover, which I found covered in water in the wheel well. The interior is in good shape -- brought most of the wood back to life. Exterior has lots of scratches and dings. I paid $3,000 for it, but have also put $4,000 into it for new rear calipers, water pump, headlamp, rear door latch, front drive shaft and a few other things. Hoping for a good winter driver so I can keep my "87 Grand Wagoneer out of the salt and snow this year.
any pics of the table(s)? Did you drill some holes to bleed the water issue? hehe

The Jeep is a real keeper, so valuable now :) I have only seen one Holland in Framingham MA at the Mall, looked good, no folding table option though..

congrats on the Holland save

1 - 17 of 17 Posts