RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
920 Posts
My dealer had one. It was really really nice.

The color, trim, etc. was all tops.

Didn't get to see the guns though. From what I remember the guns were custom fitted to the buyer of the truck so I am assuming that maybe the buyer backed after the order was placed. Or maybe the dealer ordered one and would do the gun fitting after.

·
Registered
53 Posts
If you're referring to the Holland and Holland that West Chester had, it was surely a beauty. The salesman was telling me to replace the "Range Rover" letters on the bonnet and lift gate alone are a couple thousand. It was sold a few weeks after I saw it lol

My dealer had one. It was really really nice.

The color, trim, etc. was all tops.

Didn't get to see the guns though. From what I remember the guns were custom fitted to the buyer of the truck so I am assuming that maybe the buyer backed after the order was placed. Or maybe the dealer ordered one and would do the gun fitting after.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
470 Posts
My Springers would do wonders with that Gun box in the back....but I guess you would have a Defender as a dog vehicle on most shoots....

I do not think the vehicle comes with a pair of H&H's as SxS's can run $100K for the pair...

·
Registered
742 Posts
What's amazing is that it's so expensive for the additional backseat stuff you get and extra trim items and gun box. I have the same color scheme 16 autobiography and I paid 115 for the same truck and euroactive on eBay can get most of the trim items for a couple of grand. Aintree green and peanut butter is my favorite combo.

I bet the car sells for 140-150k max. I can't see 207k for a 16 with the old nav screen. Regardless of hollands name.

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
920 Posts
My Springers would do wonders with that Gun box in the back....but I guess you would have a Defender as a dog vehicle on most shoots....

I do not think the vehicle comes with a pair of H&H's as SxS's can run $100K for the pair...
The press release for that vehicle when it was announced said that the guns would be custom fitting to the buyer. Those guns I believe were $50k per set. But that was over 2 years ago.

·
Registered
354 Posts
A brace of immaculately trained black labs would never put a paw or tail mark on that thing. Springers as you say go in the back of a 110 with the beaters ;-)

·
Registered
354 Posts
The press release for that vehicle when it was announced said that the guns would be custom fitting to the buyer. Those guns I believe were $50k per set. But that was over 2 years ago.
The allowance they gave you in the vehicle price vs what you end up paying for the final guns is a very different thing. As ASGIBM says the final matched pair are at least $100k

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
470 Posts
A brace of immaculately trained black labs would never put a paw or tail mark on that thing. Springers as you say go in the back of a 110 with the beaters ;-)
However....if you were a pheasant, who would you be more afraid of...2 labs that keep the masters feet warm by the fire or 2 lunatic Springers with only birds on their minds...lol....they have not yet stepped a paw into the L405 with a black interior....the get the Defender 90 with the rubber mats...

·
Registered
354 Posts
However....if you were a pheasant, who would you be more afraid of...2 labs that keep the masters feet warm by the fire or 2 lunatic Springers with only birds on their minds...lol....they have not yet stepped a paw into the L405 with a black interior....the get the Defender 90 with the rubber mats...
yeah the springers win that one. Having said that I have known the odd lab that will poach a bird as well as a spaniel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts