RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had a good picture of a Holland and Holland spec Hurricane alloy? The ones that were colour coded to the body panels in a simmerlar way to the Bordeaux P38's.

I've attempted to use google images but can only find some low res shots of an entire P38 and a whole shed load of pictures of the 2010 Overfinch virsion.

Thanks Guys.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kmagnuss said:
Not if you're going to paint your purple I don't.

:snooty:
:lol: Was expecting that one. I'de got a spare 2nd set of Hurricanes so I'm going to have them restored and done out with the purple and see how they turn out, my current set are the orginal colour.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bad times, thanks anyway kmag. I shall keep searching.

(on a side note, Bing is just as useless as Google when it comes to looking for specific pictures! Don't beleve what they tell you :lol: )

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
Tango said:
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had a good picture of a Holland and Holland spec Hurricane alloy? The ones that were colour coded to the body panels in a simmerlar way to the Bordeaux P38's.

I've attempted to use google images but can only find some low res shots of an entire P38 and a whole shed load of pictures of the 2010 Overfinch virsion.

Thanks Guys.
Yes Tango do it. That should look sweet with you car :arrow:

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
186 Posts
I have two Hurricane sets, peeling winters and mint summers. Would love to paint the spokes a la Holland for my 30th Ann P38.. any tips?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts