Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sign hung on the display "HLDF MOST Bootloader waiting to start download" if someone faced - help, please tell us what you can do (do not change the head!)
Thanks!
P.s. In Russia, in St. Petersburg dealers do not deal with the problem!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Very easy.

You have corrupted software and need a special software update. This is done with a special service DVD that gets put in the nav unit, and allowed to load, takes up to 45 minutes to finish.

Part number for the DVD is YIA500010, and at least here in the US, dealers were required to have one as a special tool.

There is a chance that a new map DVD will take care of this issue, as the post-08 disks had updated firmware installed on the disk. I cannot confirm that this would work, as it might not allow the firmware to load with it being stuck in bootloader.

Worst case, you could probably order the service DVD and do it yourself(have a battery charger hooked up, or the engine running to prevent power loss during the update) but you would have no use for this disk once the update is complete.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have YIA500010, but this solution HLDF CAN Bootloader.
Unfortunately, in my case it does not help.
Thank you, Vladimir.

·
Premium Member
2,467 Posts
Have you tried it as stated above? Just put it in with the engine running and wait. I have yet to see this issue that wasn't fixed by this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts