RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While the wait is slowly bleeding me to death, I have resorted to checking this site - often - in an effort to make the time go faster. I also have seen almost every You Tube video on the new RRS. This is my new favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0QadHwwZ60

Yes, I cannot understand a thing she says, BUT, she is the most attractive reviewer I have seen, by far!

Oh, in the good news department, dealer called last week and moved my delivery date up by about a month (now Feb 8 versus "first of March") so at least a move in the right direction.

·
Banned
144 Posts
holy hell that woman is fine. keep posting videos like that, and i'll forget all about my RRS order!!! :shock:

getting a call that your order is moved up a month is HUGE good news, man! i recently switched from V8SC to Autobiography, and it ADDED a month! dealer said it's because ATB's are more exclusive and take longer to make and have a longer waiting line. whateverrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
holy hell that woman is fine. keep posting videos like that, and i'll forget all about my RRS order!!! :shock:

getting a call that your order is moved up a month is HUGE good news, man! i recently switched from V8SC to Autobiography, and it ADDED a month! dealer said it's because ATB's are more exclusive and take longer to make and have a longer waiting line. whateverrrrrrrrrrrrr
I'm gonna save this video for later ;)
When you switched your order did they still give it to you at MSRP? My dealer won't even take orders for ATB at MSRP. They want 5-10 on top for ATB. Which is BS of course and the main reason I didn't do it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
LOL, I thought I watched every RRS review on youtube, but I missed this one. I kind got the gist of by reading the translated caption... It sort of sounded as though they didn't like the car, but the conclusion seemed different.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL, I thought I watched every RRS review on youtube, but I missed this one. I kind got the gist of by reading the translated caption... It sort of sounded as though they didn't like the car, but the conclusion seemed different.
I loved the fact I couldn't understand a thing, but was completly smitten with both the car and the woman. Blah, blah, blah - beautiful truck - blah, blah, blah - beautiful woman blah, blah, blah **and repeat!

They tear it up with the motorcycles as well - looks like fun. And those jeans - - expertly torn in the right places.

Sums it up for me....all the things you want in a RRS video and none of the things you don't...

·
Registered
81 Posts
amazing review...
but make me confuse to choose which one??? :dance::dance:
and wonder who more pretty... the car or the hotttttttttt :oops:
at the end of screaming
i found my self screaming... i want both of youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :grin:....

·
Registered
155 Posts
What was that thing with the panoramic moonroof? Mine doesn't hang like that when it's open. Was it broken or is this some sort of prototype?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
definitely. that's messed up if your dealer did that to you...
Oh! Haha. They actually wanted to charge me more of the V8 upgrade. I said, HELL NO!!. I have a feeling there's still a fight in the works when the car comes in. I'm gonna go get it before anyone has a chance to even look at it.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
What was that thing with the panoramic moonroof? Mine doesn't hang like that when it's open. Was it broken or is this some sort of prototype?
Definitely broken. I think the cloth had gotten stuck in the opening and it just rolled up. Not a good sign on quality of course but I haven't heard of anyone else having that issue yet.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
15 Posts
While the wait is slowly bleeding me to death, I have resorted to checking this site - often - in an effort to make the time go faster. I also have seen almost every You Tube video on the new RRS. This is my new favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0QadHwwZ60

Yes, I cannot understand a thing she says, BUT, she is the most attractive reviewer I have seen, by far!

Oh, in the good news department, dealer called last week and moved my delivery date up by about a month (now Feb 8 versus "first of March") so at least a move in the right direction.
I know the feeling...I had the same emotions; reading all the post and searching endlessly for videos and actual street sightings. It is worth the wait!!! We traded a 2008 RRS for the new 2014 RRS. Order August 24th and delivered December 3rd. It looks and drives awesome. No issue to date. V6, luxury package, 22s, and 1st upgrade to audio.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts