RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi great site lots of things learnt. Have found the hidden menu but my problem is the warning messages are in French, I know test 10 is the language test but how do I change the language to UK ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, have just fitted the mark 4 sat nav unit, so may have something to do with it. I will unplug it for a couple of days and play with the settings.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
119 Posts
Did you take out the touch screen? the 05 is not the older system from the bmw earlier models. Why did you install mkIV? I thought that was only for those who had 02-04 non touch nav. units. Enlighten me here?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I had the same issue a number of years ago. I'm not sure what fixed it but this thread may help: http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/6-range-rover-mark-iii-l322/44022-dash-language-has-changed-french.html#post366439
Mine did this after fitting the mk4 sat nav,I cant remember exactly what it was but it was something in the settings menu needed turning off/on and it was something random like speed cameras, this turned language back to english. ?? i'll try and find out for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts