1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I have a 2006 HSE.
Recently, probably after I changed out my battery, the RR now Locks All the Doors once the vehicle is started, and then when I exit the vehicle again the doors l\all lock automatically.
I HATE THIS, and want to have locked doors ONLY when I lock them.
I suspect this is a function of the hidden menu, however, I can not seem to get into the correct menu.
I have used the 'Hold Odometer' method, the 'End of the flasher button' method, and the 'secret button on the display' method, and for some reason can not access what I am after.
I suspect perhaps this is a 2006 variant issue???
Thanks in advance for any coaching or advise.
Troy

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
1,191 Posts
Thats a personalization option, can be set with SDD/IDs but I don't think the hidden menu on the touch screen can do it. There is no hold the odometer button in sub menu on the 06s and up. that only worked on the 02 to 05's. That option is (or can be) coded to the indvidual key fobs, ie driver 1, 2 3 or 4 where all doors lock for driver 1, but not for driver 2 (however it was setup originally). When you resync your keys to the car after changing the batteries, the first key you do is driver 1, the second is driver 2, etc. This affects things like seat and steering wheel position, radio channels, door locking and unlocking, etc. Try a different key and see if it functions differently.

·
Registered
2007 HSE
388 Posts
On my 2007, I can change this using the key in the door lock by turning the key toward lock or unlock twice. I can't remember which direction does what, but you might give it a shot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts