RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i need somebody with experience in the miami area that can change my front & rear SWAY BAR BUSHINGS

my car is RRS 2007 with 68k miles and no ACE

i want to do it because in bad roads the ride quality isn't what it used to be

of course i'm gonna pay, i just need somebody that has the right knowledge, and can do it right

I JUST DON'T TRUST THE DEALER AND DON'T KNOW A GOOD INDI SHOP IN MY AREA, THAT'S WHY I RATHER PAY SOMEBODY WITH EXPERIENCE DOING THAT JOB

thanks

·
Administrator
27,802 Posts
Might want to look into a tech to repair your caps lock as well since it obviously turned itself on.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
This job is easy on a lift if you have a non SC--find a good local shop and bring them the bushings. Its not worth crawling on your back and doing yourself. It's a good test of how the shop treats you. They really can't mess this up.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
413 Posts
Agree - it's a pretty easy job - get the poly busings from Atlantic british - you also might want to replace the drop links at that sort of mileage - should be less than 1 he labor per axle at any shop that does suspension work - nothing special here. Try your local aamco for example ...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just replaced mine on my 10 supercharged. All in all it really wasn't that bad there is a great HOW TO on the forums. If you have the coin then have a shop do it as laying on a creeper and trying to fight with those bolts was not fun. I really only fought with the 85mm ones but HEAT is your friend. I enjoy working on cars as a hobby which is why i choose to do a good majority of stuff myself. If I had to do it everyday Im not sure how id feel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts