RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, need somebody in the miami area that can change diffrentials fluids in my 07 RRS

hi, i need somebody with experience in the miami area that can change diffrentials fluids in my 07 RRS

my car has 56k miles and i think is time to change the front/rear differential fluid, and also the transfer case fluid

of course i'm gonna pay, i just need somebody that has the right knowledge, and can do it right

I JUST GOT TRUST ISSUES WITH THE DEALER AND INDI SHOPS, THAT'S WHY I RATHER PAY TO AN INDIVIDUAL

also i need to know if there are other components that use oil/fluid apart from the engine/transmission/differentials/transfer case (i'm sorry for my ignorance about these cars)

thanks

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
5,175 Posts
Re: hi, need somebody in the miami area that can change diffrentials fluids in my 07

Why not try and do it yourself? I actually find that it's easier than changing the engine oil, which requires the removal of two undershields, a trip to the a/p store to replace christmas tree clips, and cleaning up oil from the floor. It just takes longer because you have 3 things to change. Of the three items the t/c is super easy, rear diff second, and the front diff is slightly harder since you have less access to it. So, try the t/c first and as you build your confidence work to the others.
http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/9-range-rover-sport-l320/25504-front-rear-diff-issues-fluid-changes-8.html
See post #110

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: hi, need somebody in the miami area that can change diffrentials fluids in my 07

thanks, going to try to do it in the near future

1 - 3 of 3 Posts