RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1,147 Posts
woohoo. NICE! you gotta be one of the first on here with a 2010.

·
Registered
47 Posts
SWEET!! The windows look REALLY dark, what % is upfront? Did you do anything to the rears? Nice ride, ENJOY!!

LP

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry can not find a way to post the inside shots (keeps saying the pics are invalid?) oh well

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey, if you want send them to my email address and i can post them up here or post the links onto my server so everyone can see.
my email is [email protected]. ill gladly post them up for everyone. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,662 Posts
Lovely Sport. To be honest, I would need a little more contrast in the interior; this of course coming from an Ivory owner. :lol: Love the speaker shot in pic 3.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was set on white with almond, then I saw the blk on blk. Game over. The wood looks very cheap IMO. With the almost white inter. The black is not so great either in standard. But the blk lux is amazing. The pics don't do justice. Trust me.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Gorgeous interior. Can't make out if you have contrasting stitching on the seats, but the extra leather on upper dash and door sills looks very classy. Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Can you confirm whether the ability to enter destinations in the navigation system while on the move is still disabled? :pray:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
holy **** just got the new brakes in and the overfinch tips pics to come later tom. sick.........wow.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hope those wheels were free!

just my 2 penny's

:roll:

::smart

1 - 20 of 33 Posts