Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have just purchased my second Range Rover. Unfortunately the first didn't last long as there were so many things wrong with it that it wasn't worth keeping so it was sold on. 5 years down the line and the Freelander that my wife had got to the stage where it was going to cost a lot of money to repair so the decision was made to let it go. Enter the latest Range Rover. My wife had decided that she would like a Rangie so we started looking for one. After a couple of months of fruitless looking we finally found one which looked like it would fit the bill. I went to look at it. It was started, left running whilst looking over the rest of the car. A couple of little things were founf for which the price was reduced. A test drive was had and seemed satisfactory so the deal was done. Unfortunately 30 miles into the drive home it overheated and ended up being recovered. It has cost me in the region of £1400 so far to get it fixed. It is now on the road but I have just found that the heater matrix has now gone as well. The trials and tribulations of Range Rover ownership. Not very happy at the moment but as I do not wish to pass on my problems to someone else, as has been done to me, we have decided to get it all done. In hindsight I could have probably bought something 5 years newer and still had some change from what I have spent so far.

Gary.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.