RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 2014 Autobiography from Toy Barn in Ohio. 29k miles and has approx 8 mos of factory warranty left, Mariana Black. Ivory interior and Grand Black Wood Veneer. I also bought a fidelity platinum extended warranty for when the factory warranty expires.

First impressions are very favorable. We traded my wife's 2013 LX570 and must say it's night and day. Of course, I may be trading long term reliability and service cost for the pleasure of driving a much more involved vehicle. Loved the way it handled. Smooth power, great road feel, and very linear brakes. Fit and finish is top notch!!! The only questions that i have right now are:

Does the vehicle have 1 or 2 batteries? Are they AGM or traditional from the factory?
What goes in the rear armrest compartment with the non executive seats? The remote for the TVs goes in one spot. What is the other one for?

Have already ordered the atlas grey side vents and am contemplating getting 22s to replace the 21s.

Looking forward to learning more about this vehicle and am proud to own one now!

IMG_0276.jpg

·
FOUNDER
638 Posts
Congrats on the new RR!!

It should have 2 batteries -- the auxiliary one is used for the stop/start feature so you won't brown out the lights and electronics every time it starts.

Cheers

John

·
Registered
389 Posts
There’s nothing else other than one remote in the center armrest, so yes, that remains empty.

congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts