RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice looking kit,
Is that the ebony and Tan interior? it looks a lot nicer than the brochure pics.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
475 Posts
What a beauty! I have the same interior. Decided too late that I wanted those wheels.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Congrats.
Looks like lots of cars are being delivered before Christmas in the States.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Congrats, lots of Fuji Whites lately.

-ThinkMac-

·
Registered
275 Posts
Exactly how I ordered mine. Fuji with black roof, Ebony/tan ATB. But I bought the full size ATB wheels for it, but it is coming with the same 22s you got. Are you happy with it so far? I'm regretting my color choices a bit.

·
Registered
275 Posts
What a beauty! I have the same interior. Decided too late that I wanted those wheels.
I ordered those wheels on my build and they are being delivered Jan 16th. I'm pulling them off when it arrives though in favor of the full size ATB wheels. I'm only one state over in WI, PM me if you want to discuss.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love the Fuji white. It gives one of the best color contrasts of all the colors we saw. We looked at many color combos in person and many lose the black silver hood and side vents as well as the black grill of the ATB. The white shows the trucks lines that can get lost in some of the darker colors. Ebony tan is spectacular interior. Thrilled with the truck all around. Only pain is the roof rail cross bars taking on and off. Not a pleasant chore.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts