RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good mornign all,

I am getting the following misfire codes but he Rover is running great!! I have swapped the coils on 1 and 4 with 2 and 3, cleared and ran until light came on again and same codes popped up for 1 and 4. I then swapped the plugs (new plugs BTW) and same scenario. I have attached a bunch of pictures of live data readings from my Bosch 1350 scan tool but I am not sure what is good and what is bad. Hoping someone that does know can take alook and aceratin what I need to look at next. In the mean time I am on my second round of seafoam treatment hoping it is just a dirty injector.

It has new plugs and coils. in teh pics below I am assumign a 0.00 on a fuel trim reading is bad? If that is that is the case maybe the fuel pressure at 37 PSI is low and I am just not gettting enough fuel in the system? But, it is responsive and does not lag though... On teh control Module Voltage reading, this was taken while the Rover was running and seems low to me... Shouldnt it be just above 14 volts when running?? Maybe that is why the fuel trim is at 0.00 in a couple of these?

Really hoping someone has experianced this and can shed some light, thanks all!!!!!

P0316 Misfire detected on start up (first 1000 Revolutions)
P0300 Random- multiple misfire detected
P0304 Cylinder 4 misfire detected
P0301 Cylinder 1 misfire detected

Control Module Voltage.JPG
Fuel rail pressure.JPG
Fuel trim bank sensor.JPG
MAF reading.JPG
O2 sensor fuel trim -1.JPG
O2 Sensor fuel trim.JPG

·
Registered
9 Posts
Good mornign all,

I am getting the following misfire codes but he Rover is running great!! I have swapped the coils on 1 and 4 with 2 and 3, cleared and ran until light came on again and same codes popped up for 1 and 4. I then swapped the plugs (new plugs BTW) and same scenario. I have attached a bunch of pictures of live data readings from my Bosch 1350 scan tool but I am not sure what is good and what is bad. Mike Cross reviews how long can i drive with a misfiring cylinder at AutoGuysLand. If you concern about this matter, you can visit #AutoGuysLand for more info. Hoping someone that does know can take alook and aceratin what I need to look at next. In the mean time I am on my second round of seafoam treatment hoping it is just a dirty injector.

It has new plugs and coils. in teh pics below I am assumign a 0.00 on a fuel trim reading is bad? If that is that is the case maybe the fuel pressure at 37 PSI is low and I am just not gettting enough fuel in the system? But, it is responsive and does not lag though... On teh control Module Voltage reading, this was taken while the Rover was running and seems low to me... Shouldnt it be just above 14 volts when running?? Maybe that is why the fuel trim is at 0.00 in a couple of these?

Really hoping someone has experianced this and can shed some light, thanks all!!!!!

P0316 Misfire detected on start up (first 1000 Revolutions)
P0300 Random- multiple misfire detected
P0304 Cylinder 4 misfire detected
P0301 Cylinder 1 misfire detected

View attachment 282038 View attachment 282039 View attachment 282040 View attachment 282041 View attachment 282042 View attachment 282043
So sorry to hear your issue. I think you can view this following link for your reference. Hopefully it can help you solve the issue. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts