RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, thanks in advance. This is my first post here, hoping to be a long time member.
I'm in the market for a HSE Lux or Sport Lux. This will be a second vehicle used for towing a small boat. If you guys could help educate me on the trucks I would highly appreciate the help. I'm looking into model years 2008 through 2013. All with aprox 60k-80k miles. After google searching, I'm struggling to find the difference in the model years online. I would like to know the difference in model years to help make a decision/justify cost difference. Thanks again!

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,670 Posts
There are many differences when you add 2013 into the mix. You need to narrow down to full size or Sport. In the full size the 2013 is the new body style L405 and there will be a big jump in price. The main difference is going to be engines through 2009 you had the 4.4 and the 4.2SC. 2010 and up was 5.0 and 5.0SC. There are minor differences in accessory packages etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When refereeing to the HSE I will be focusing on the 2008-2012. The 13 model years jump up in price a little too much for me. I believe the Sport versions stay close to the same price bracket all the way through 13?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts