RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone :)

Just joined and happy to be here...picked up my new 16 range rover sport (sc) and have 2 issues I need assistance with.

1. The ambient lighting....I only see 2 led lights emanating from the center rest by the shifter...and no other lights. Is this all I get for mood lighting lol..? No door sills or handles? I thought it would be more.

2. Brightness of dashboard (tft) and nav at night. During the day...both are very bright. At night, they are very very dim. I have turned the brightness dial (by my left knee)...but still very dim. Am I missing something.

Thank you all so much for the assistance...

Gregg

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
These have been talked about a lot in several other threads. I welcome you to the forum and have given you full access to the search function.

Once you click on search forum you can type in any information your looking for and it will bring up relevant threads and answers to your questions. Then you can feel free to read about various topics regarding the info your looking for. Its quite genius actually.

·
Registered
293 Posts
1. Yep.

2. You found the right control for the lighting brightness. I don't know that there's any other adjustments if that doesn't do it for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts