RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995-2002 Range Rover P38A
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching long and hard I finely located and am now in receipt of a genuine NOS STC50464 Telephone Mounting Bracket (left hand drive).
The problem........ It came from Germany via the UK and didn't arrive with the fitting instructions or any hardware that may have been included.

So just wondering if maybe anyone happens to have a copy of the fitting instructions they could scan and post or email to me? Or even just a good description of how it's supposed to fit up.
It seems as though it should be obvious but I get the feeling I'm missing something. It seems to me that it has too much inwards tilt and I don't know if a screw hole is supposed to be located and drilled to secure it.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
669 Posts
sorry, its not on microcat & i've been online a couple of hours and can only find images of the bracket but no detailed mounting instruction sorry

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your efforts scimitargtc. I've been searching for a very long time for other accessory installation leaflets/fitting instructions and they simply don't seem to exist.

LR never saw fit to include a section in RAVE or MicroCAT and it doesn't seem as though anyone ever collected them all for posterity's sake.
I haven't even been able to find a picture on Google of a P38 with one installed so I can see if I'm on the right track.

But the bloodhound in me does remember who on this forum mentioned having one that he was very pleased with. I know he's busy so I'll give him a couple more days to discover this post, if not then I'll drop him a p.m. unless someone else has the answer.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should correct myself. In some versions of RAVE there is a very comprehensive section on accessories.
Unfortunately what I'm looking for isn't there even though it is a perfectly valid LR part number AFAIK.
That is how I should have stated my reply.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts