RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason I cannot get the right side of the column shroud around the wiper switch with the wires hooked up. Can I remove the wiper switch to replace it or do I have to do it the hard way and fight with the wires that are not long enough?
Thanks

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
Sorry buddy, if it came out, it will go back in. Take a break and then come back and review your work. It really will go back jsut as designed.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay...now I have a wiring issue and it is kind of funny but sad at the same time. I got the shroud back on but i am having problems remembering which color wire connects to what prong on the headlight switch. The wires are red, blue and purple. And this is where the trouble begins.
As it is connected now, when I turn on the headlights the windshield wipers come on as well. I took out the fuse (b1) to stop the wipers while I was driving and the windows would not work. Also what switch controls the wiper on the upper rear hatch. I thought that was the switch on the right side of the shroud in front of the ignition opposite of the headlight switch but I think that is for the wiper fluid. Can anyone help me with this? Does anyone have a diagram that can be posted or emailed to me.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I will post you some pics if you havent sorted it out yet, give me a day or two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts