Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

After dealing with my valve block and compressor I am at ride height in seconds now instead of 10 minutes. I am noticing now that on slightly rough surfaces I get a lot of light clunks and what I would call suspension chatter as things move up and down. To me it sounds like the blown out suspension on a high mileage cab. My truck only has 90k on it so I am sure some things need to be replaced.

I am hoping the kind folks here can help me get this sorted. What parts and in what order should I be investigating/replacing?

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
Re: Help! my suspension chatter sounds like a worm out taxi cab

Obviously you would need to inspect everything for damage and wear. Inspecting is free and doesn't require any specific order.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Help! my suspension chatter sounds like a worn out taxi cab

I am still getting to know the P38 and I have not done a lot of suspension work. I would like to do it my self so I was hoping for some guidance on common culprits for this issue or where to look first and what to look for.

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts
Re: Help! my suspension chatter sounds like a worn out taxi cab

Search is your friend. Suspension clunks, squeaks, wander etc have been beat to death countless times. Since you have been here over a year you already have RAVE and have most likely read through the front and rear suspension sections so you know what parts connect to what.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts