RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am hoping to find a set of tires and rims that are as cheap as possible, but have good traction in soft sand. Basically I would like to be able to drive on the beach this summer, and also have my set of road tires. So I will need a new set of rims and tires to go with them. Is there a specific rim type and size that will fit the HSE, and have a large selection of tires to choose from? I don't really care what the Rims look like, but price is key.

Thanks

·
Registered
543 Posts
Carter.

Check out www.dickcepek.com for their 275/65R18 inch 'Fun Country 2' which is the best all round package I know of so far !

I've got these tyres fitted to my Classic & they're the closest design and performance achieved especially for sand conditions.

A second hand set of factory 18" hoops would be the most cost effective package to adopt with relevant lug nuts to suit too ?

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I have a set (4) of HSE rims and tires (19"). The tires are almost brand new (they are all season). I was going to list them for $600 on ebay but I have had limited time. Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts