RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Bought a 06 RR full-size past summer which came with Forgeline 22's. My wife blew out left rear tire today and I was about to put the spare on but realized that stock OEM wheels take different type of lug nuts. Can anyone lend me your stock lug nuts if you have them laying around (for those who upgraded the wheels) until I replace the 22's. I will buy them but my dealership here in Chantilly only has one, Tysons have several sets, unfortunately they're not open tomorrow Sunday :(
My wife needs this car to take kids to school Monday morning... please HELP!!!

Jon
please send PM or email to [email protected] if you can help
thanks in advance

·
Registered
952 Posts
Can't help you there, sorry, but something you may want to think about when you get this current situation resolved...

If your 06 is being used by your wife as a kid shuttle like my wife's 06, think hard about going back to the stock 19s. 22's not only get flats more often (as you have discovered) they also degrade the ride quality, something young ballers may not care about but your wife and kids would probably prefer the smoother ride. Oh also being a little more specific in your subject rather than just saying HELP will probably get you more responses.

·
Registered
929 Posts
You may be able to find some at a local hardware store. They wont be pretty but they work. Just bring in the one you have so they can size it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
double check tyson's. i was just there yesterday and the service rep told me the service department was open on sundays. if the service department is open i would think the parts department would be too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WoW!! You're absolutely right. Just checked their website. They were opened today :doh: My dealership here in Chantilly is always closed on Sundays so i assumed the same for the others...
Thanks guys for inputs. Thinkin of finding her a nice set of 19" stocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts