RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to fix my oil leaks, along with my oil pan, the line coming from the bottom of the oil pan to the top of the oil cooler is leaking....however, looking at atlanticbritish...I can't seem to find the right one....I looked through the parts pictures @ roversnorth and again i can seem to find a clear cut picture of which part number is the line coming from bottom of the oil pan.

Anyone know which line that is?

Thanks

·
Administrator
27,822 Posts
:?: I don't recall a line from the oil pan. There should be one from the oil filter housing to the cooler and from the cooler to the bottom of the front cover... or the other way around. I don't remember which way the oil flows. :think: Your rig is a '98 isn't it?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Just Relaced these on Mine which is a 98' Gems the pipe are

ESR2697 which is Oil Filter housing to Cooler.
ESR4415 which is Front Cover to Cooler.

There is a Very Strong possibility if you try to Undo the Pipes on the Cooler it's self it will either Strip the Thread on the Cooler. or Shear off the Fitting Welded on the Cooler. Alumunium and Steel do not mix very well and will corrode together very badly so you may end up requireing a Cooler as well, guess it depends how long the Pipes have been fitted.

Cheers

·
Registered
229 Posts
rrtoadhall said:
:?: I don't recall a line from the oil pan. There should be one from the oil filter housing to the cooler and from the cooler to the bottom of the front cover... or the other way around. I don't remember which way the oil flows. :think: Your rig is a '98 isn't it?

From front cover to cooler, from cooler to filter housing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts