Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!! front very low, back very high wont calibrate..... and no air suspension code

so i decided to get rid of my loweing links and drop it by calibrating the suspension.

problem was that i calibrated while one of the front lowering links had swung the opposite way.

now my truck is sitting really really low in the front and very very high in the back and the calibration doesnt seem to take any effect.

help please i need it to go to work tomorrow lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: HELP!! front very low, back very high wont calibrate..... and no air suspension c

i just tried depressurizing the front and seems like there isnt any air in there so i just started the rear.

would the tank fill up by itself when i turn on the car?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: HELP!! front very low, back very high wont calibrate..... and no air suspension c

anyone?

depressurized the rear and it was dropped the same as the front but then turned on the car, the back raised again.

it keeps saying its in high profile and i cannot change it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Noone really?

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts

It seams pretty obvious that you have attempted a calibration setting that is outside the range acceptable t ot he EAS ECU. Have you htought about returning things back to the way they were instead of bumping the thread?

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
200 Posts

When that happened to me, I had a front bag leak.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

When that happened to me, I had a front bag leak.
ok so i tried everything already and nothing changes

if i get a new air suspension ecu would i have to program it with my vin or is it plug and play?

also would that fix the problem?

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts

ok so i tried everything already and nothing changes
What is "everything"? Did you reinstall your links and set everything back to previous state? I am still a bit confused with your opening statement that you got rid of the links then calibrated while one of the lnks had swung opposite.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

yes i put the lowering links again and tried recalibrating but nothing happens

also tried draining the air that didnt work either.

any way to reset the ecu to manufacture settings?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

one of the height sensor had swung so i think thats what messed up my suspension. i think the calibration settings are out of range

i mean it has to be that because i get no air suspension errors at all

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
200 Posts

Tried everything? Chaged the front air bags?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

replaced my air suspension ecu..... problem solved

·
RIP Our Friend
27,834 Posts

HOW did that solve the issue? ECU settings are flexible and easy to work with. A simple dropped sensor will NOT fry an ECU.

Sorry, but I can not help but think you sidestepped the issue instead of finding it and fixing it in rig.

Please provide more info as to what the actual issue was. Folks in a similar situation, as unlikely as it could be, may learn from your experience.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts