RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are birds in my garage that are crapping all over my car and I don't know how to kill them/get rid of them! Please Help!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Na, too easy to miss. Try a Flash-Bang grenade. Just make sure your not parked in the garage or you'll need to replace some windows.
We have this problem at the marinas. People tie mono-filament clear fishing line to their masts to trip the birds. Stretch a few strands from rafter to rafter above your truck. After hitting it a few times, the birds will find another place to roost.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Get one of those fake owls or put a rubber snake on your car. Works for my dad's carport.

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
texas993 said:
Get one of those fake owls or put a rubber snake on your car. Works for my dad's carport.

Thats what was going to say. We use it in our boathouse and it works like a champ.

·
Premium Member
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3,622 Posts
Tie fishing line all over above your car where the birds sit...they'll hit it a few times trying to get back to their spot and they'll never come back.

Take videos.

·
JACK'S GRANDAD
9,235 Posts
Besides the 2 German Shepherds and a Siberian Husky, this is what we use to get rid of any "pests".... :thumb:
[attachment=0:12fnxgwn]500-18web.jpg[/attachment:12fnxgwn]

Attachments

·
Registered
1970-1995 Range Rover Classic
99 Posts
leftlanetruckin said:
Besides the 2 German Shepherds and a Siberian Husky, this is what we use to get rid of any "pests".... :thumb:
[attachment=0:typbjj0q]500-18web.jpg[/attachment:typbjj0q]
`)

You know it makes sense :lol:

·
Registered
217 Posts
The wife says they have a few fake owls where she works and they do the job. Or go buy a washable car cover, and that way you'll keep the dust and oxidization from the sun off of your toy also. 8-|=

1 - 11 of 11 Posts