I just bought a 95 Classic with a 3.9. I drove it home and parked it. I went to start it the next day and it would not start. It would get spark now and again but did not fire up. I got it to fire and it idled for about 2 minutes and stalled. The MAF sensor is disconnected and OB Display is disconnected. I bought a new ignition coil and put it in, still no spark. I tested the wires from the ignition control module, no dice. I tested the wires going to the module and there is nothing. So my question is "Is there a fuse or a relay that could be bad? Where is it? I have no manuals."