RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, last week I rolled into a dealership to drive and likely purchase a 2014 Mercedes GL550, and I left with a 2011 Range Rover. The proof is in the pudding. I took them both on the road and hands down, the Range Rover slayed it. I put a deposit down and left the dealership with horrible buyer's remorse before I even rolled my hog off the lot. I told the dealer that after marrying my wife, this was going to be the worst decision I would ever make. I came home and poured myself into the internet to read you witty chaps and educate myself, since as a product of California's public schools, I am rather uneducated and can hardly read or write. In this forum, you all warned me about my horrible decision, how long it would take before the suspension or air bags go out, how expensive warranties are (if even available), and how I would soon have a love-hate relationship with my ride. I'm still in the honeymoon phase, but that will soon end, no doubt. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the love phase and this sweet-ass ride, and I want to thank all of you sick, witty, self-loathing Range Rover owners that have commented and provided excellent indicia of your mental illness and desire to throw caution to the wind as owners of Range Rovers. I know what lies ahead thanks to you, and I look forward to enjoying the ride and providing value when I have something of value to contribute in this forum. Many thanks for your wisdom heretofore, and keep on providing witty, candid virtue to us mortals as we wrestle with the demons of Range Rover ownership.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts