RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined this forum, as a member. Have been following this fore some years, and have learned a lot. Recently bought a L322 Vouge, from 2003, in Zambezi silver, and grey interior. This was after a long time of searching, and reading on the webb. Infact, the idea about a Range Rover was already in my mind, as a kid in the mid 1970:s. Well.....it nearly took 40 years, before buying, and now, when I have turned 50, it was time to set the idea to reality :p
Live in Sweden, so the search of a car, was set to a Swedish sold car, with few owners, rather than a low mileage imported car with no history. The one I now have, has long mileage, approx. 230000 km, but runs smothly with no problem. Oilchange was performed directly, and some more "updates" are on the plan.:) The petrol price in Sweden is a bit high, but the 4,4 engine, seems to be able to run at pretty low consumption, compared to some V6 and V8 engines I have had in cars before.`) Well...thats all about me and my car. Hopefully it will serve me well :p

1 - 1 of 1 Posts