RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it didnt take long....hi hi

How is it going guys? I hope all is well here on the RRS family.

Also, belated Happy New Year to everyone!

Umebrto you around? Quick question on Rear DVD Entertaiment system.

Thanks,
Mike
Pokerplayer :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey nice to see another poker player on the board. Im sure if you play mid-high stakes on any of the major online sites weve played eachother plenty of times.

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
1,157 Posts
woohoo. welcome back, mike. so how are you gonna say i'm back without the details? of course umberto's still around. i'm sure he'll chime in any minute now.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
4,459 Posts
Wow...Mike is back!

Did you get the HAM radio installed in the new FFRR?

Cheerio!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys :)

Yes, I just cant seem to stay away from you guys :) The vette was short lived. Fun ride but Umberto was right that I will be back in no time. I guess I miss the dirt! LOL.

Jazejeff - need to hook up with you for some clear side markers and maybe HID bulb upgrade.

PJPR01 - As always you have nice looking ride. Not yet bud, still trying to sink eveything in :)

Umberto - Your knowledge is always a treasure here. BTW, I figured out the DVD rear system. I was pointing the remote somewhere else! The remote eye is close to the rear view mirror. Duh! hahah lol Forgive me bud, I'm just not use to of having DVD rear headrest in the back of the vette. heheh

Phil - maybe this time we get to play on the dirt like we did with them @ Big Bear :)

stacedu - maybe we will do a Poker run?

I took some pictures but no action pictures yet. And yes, we plan to get this one dirty as well.

Awesome ride guys! Enjoy the ride fellas! Let me know when is the next get together :)

Pokerplayer
Mike

2005 Range Rover
Zambezi Silver

Shes gone but not forgotten :) and much sportier!

·
Registered
787 Posts
umbertob said:
Geez, pokerplayer and jazejeff... It's like 2005 all over again! :lol: All we need is for antics22 to check in.
Hey Im a little upset you didnt add me in the "check in" Umbertob! Hope all is well with you guys and yep I still visit this site to see whats new. Hope you all had a great holiday, HOPE to see ya soon, but with all the problems that seem not to be resolved "still" I may have to wait even longer again. Keep the awesome photos coming please.

·
Premium Member
5,175 Posts
Pokerplayer: "I'm all in"
Some guy named Vince from Palos Verdes Heights: "I'll see you and raise you a Zembezi Silver 2005 RR"
Pokerplayer: "How many miles, and does it have rear seat DVD?"
Vince: "32K and fully loaded with DVD"
Pokerplayer: "Alright, I'll match it with a Vette"
Vince: "OK"
Vince(cockily laying out 3 kings with a 10 high and a 2 of clubs): "The Vette's coming to papa...3 kings...eat that sucka"
Pokerplayer(as he lays out royal and flashes a big smile): "You're the sucka "

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
305 Posts
Hey All.

yeah I'm back too, well thinking of it.

My foray into the G550 world was interesting, but short lived, as i couldn't get over the ridiculously tight rear passenger room for a car that is almost double the price of the RRS. Glad to see 2010 is much improved, as the RRS is still the best looking SUV on the road to me, hands down. Anyway, great to see the pioneers are still out and about.

It's funny, when I first joined I wasn't really into fancy watches, but now a Panerai, Breitling, and Tag later, I find myself even using this forum for posts on some of the guys' reviews and comments on chrono pieces.

All the best for the new year.

AL

·
Registered
32 Posts
drdread said:
Hey All.

yeah I'm back too, well thinking of it.

My foray into the G550 world was interesting, but short lived, as i couldn't get over the ridiculously tight rear passenger room for a car that is almost double the price of the RRS. Glad to see 2010 is much improved, as the RRS is still the best looking SUV on the road to me, hands down. Anyway, great to see the pioneers are still out and about.

It's funny, when I first joined I wasn't really into fancy watches, but now a Panerai, Breitling, and Tag later, I find myself even using this forum for posts on some of the guys' reviews and comments on chrono pieces.

All the best for the new year.

AL
Did you have a 09 or 10 G550? I'm actually here after a G500. Thought about getting another one (and still love the car) but with the removal of the hitch in 09 (might be back for 2010) and a bunch of other odd changes w/ a huge increase in price I decided to try another brand out. It looks to me that the G550 front seats did decrease the rear seat room (which was already tight).

·
Premium Member
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
305 Posts
111mb said:
Did you have a 09 or 10 G550? I'm actually here after a G500. Thought about getting another one (and still love the car) but with the removal of the hitch in 09 (might be back for 2010) and a bunch of other odd changes w/ a huge increase in price I decided to try another brand out. It looks to me that the G550 front seats did decrease the rear seat room (which was already tight).
'09. and yeah that was another thing, neither '09 or '10 have hitches. Like WTF?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts