RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello - thanks to all of you who respond in these forums.
I've looked through 22 pages of search results (to no avail) and greatly appreciate any help/recommendations.

Symptom - 2003 HSE/L322 air suspension works at normal and raised heights but will not lower/stay lowered (and I need this when towing/launching a boat). No Air Suspension error messages returned. Height sensors show odd numbers. Given those numbers, I've replaced the front left and rear right sensors with no change/improvement.

AllComms shows live data of:
Left Front 14,593
Right Front 5
Left Rear 0
Right Rear -256

ASU Configuration shows:
Left Front 373
Right Front 439
Left Rear 413
Right Rear 412

I'm guessing the next step is to replace (splice in) new sensor plugs. Other recommendations or clues? Thanks again - -

Chris
Near Spokane, WA
1991 Classic
2003 HSE/L322

·
Registered
28 Posts
I did read somewhere when adding new wires you should use same wire to keep resistance as near to original spec.
Might be true?
I saw on youtube they can be tested with a oscilloscope.

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover MkIII / L322
304 Posts
Make sure all the height sensor arms are pointed towards the “outside” of their respective L or R mounted position.

Rob

·
Registered
504 Posts
Bad exhaust valve in the compressor? The AMK’s have had a bad batch this past year. Had to have mine replaced after only 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you. Will try to find the part online now (frustrated to the point of being happy to throw parts from every angle).
Thanks again - -

·
Registered
504 Posts
Thank you. Will try to find the part online now (frustrated to the point of being happy to throw parts from every angle).
Thanks again - -
If you do have an AMK they are warranty for 1 year. Mine was covered parts and labor by my independent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts