RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 RR with high mileage. My mechanic just replaced 7 of the hoses mostly around the radiator with a hose kit I bought on Ebay. He tells me that there are still (I think) four "heater hoses" that need to be replaced, as one has already had patch job do on it. Two questions please:
1. How do I know what to order? (part numbers or names)
2. Since I don't love going to a dealer..........WHO should I contact for purchase?

Cheers,
Lee

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have a 2004 RR with high mileage. My mechanic just replaced 7 of the hoses mostly around the radiator with a hose kit I bought on Ebay. He tells me that there are still (I think) four "heater hoses" that need to be replaced, as one has already had patch job do on it. Two questions please:
1. How do I know what to order? (part numbers or names)
2. Since I don't love going to a dealer..........WHO should I contact for purchase?

Cheers,
Lee
Have you looked at roverparts.com ?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Atlantic British is also a popular source that has hose kits and individual hoses.
You could look at the hose kit for a 2004 and compare it to the hoses you got on Ebay, and if there are 4 more in the kit, they must be the ones.
There are a lot of hoses on the BMW engine MYs.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Atlantic British is also a popular source that has hose kits and individual hoses.
You could look at the hose kit for a 2004 and compare it to the hoses you got on Ebay, and if there are 4 more in the kit, they must be the ones.
There are a lot of hoses on the BMW engine MYs.
That was their website I provided.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
521 Posts
Done this several times, call the guy at British Parts of Utah, he'll send you a diagram, then you can compare with the hoses in your truck to see what you need. It's a pretty easy job on the M62. remove the engine cover and the cabin filter housing panel and the access is incredible....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts