RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heater fan comes on randomly and lasts 1-3 seconds, even when the car is turned off. If the heater is already on it just gets louder when it happens. Disconnected the battery for an hour, problem went away till I turned the heater on again. Made my battery drain once.

Second problem, interesting one but I didnt really want to open a new thread for it. There is a place here called Perimeter, there's a shopping mall, some condos, offices and bars/restaurants, pretty busy area. When ever I go there my remote does not lock/unlock. The light on it blinks but it does NOTHING. I leave my car unlocked every time I go there. Pretty funny and interesting that it only does there. Anyone have a clue what it could be?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Re: Heater Fan comes on by itself. And a strange remote problem

At the Rotubda mall( if one can call that shack a mall) in baltimore my remote doesn't work either. Within a mile or so there are several tv stations, i think their signals interfer or over powers the remote signal.

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover MkIII / L322
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Heater Fan comes on by itself. And a strange remote problem

Wolf01 said:
You need to replace the final stage resistor for the blower, part number LGJO 000021

See: http://www.rangerovers.net/forum/viewto ... lit=wolf01
I'll try that. Thanks

snugg said:
At the Rotubda mall( if one can call that shack a mall) in baltimore my remote doesn't work either. Within a mile or so there are several tv stations, i think their signals interfer or over powers the remote signal.
Interesting.

i gore said:
can you not use the key to lock it up instead of the remote????
Took the door panel off to fix the arm rest "bubbles" and ever since then it doesnt lock with the key. Reminds me I gotta fix that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts