RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the heated windshield on my 2017 RR HSE V6 but I've always wondered if the windshield fluid itself is also heated?

Just curious since our previous cars, Cadillac Escalade, had heated windshield fluid and it was really effective for the cold and snowy years we spent back East...however, shortly after...Cadillac issued a recall on the heated windshield fluid and the next time the car went in for service, Cadillac disabled the future.

It just seemed like when using the windshield fluid on my RR...it didn't seem to be as effective as I recall on the Escalade, so I wasn't even sure if just the windshield is heated or if the windshield fluid is also heated too?

Also, is the heated windshield feature in RR something you have to turn on or is it auto sensor to just work when needed?

Thanks! ?

·
Administrator
27,794 Posts
Nope. The last Range Rovers to have heated washer fluid also had heated door locks... that was the 93-95 Classic LWBs.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh ok thanks for sharing...btw what's the difference between heated windshield fluid vs heated washer jets?

I noticed some 2017 and later RR models posted by dealer's online list heated windshield washer jets as an option alongside heated windshield?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts