Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover P38A
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
There were some recent thoughts on headliner fixes, just for fun sharing my project over the last couple days,
Step one - take all the attachments out, some are a little bit confusing at first but altogether it is simple
Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire Vehicle Plant

Make sure you take of the plastic posts at the back and front, I left the center post with seatbelts attached and was able to flex the headliner out
Human body Wood Sculpture Artifact Fawn

it brushed up nicely with some spots a little imperfect, so I used a paint with texture to hide the imperfections
Road surface Plant Grass Asphalt Groundcover

I did the reinstall by myself, but I recommend a second set of hands, a little tricky, and I am happy with the result, no fabric liner to fall on anyone's head again, lol
Mirror Car Vehicle Plant Automotive lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is just an interior spray paint with a white fleck in it for texture, not a perfect match but is ok with the interior black accents

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes perfect, and to those asking a stiff brush takes off most of the glue, some was a bit sticky, came off best with just balling it up with my hand, fortunately there was not ot much, the brush on a drill did not work, cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts