RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I just picked up my p400E and already after a couple of hours I started getting glitches in some of the technology in the Drive pack.

Error messages are

- OK to drive with caution Headlights fault detected
- OK to drive with caution Autonomous Emergency Breaking not available
- Forward alert not available

The first time it happened I restarted th evehicle and they were all still tehre. Then I wiped teh sensors and restarted the vehicle and the error message had gone. However after a few hours the messages cam eback again and the previous fix of wiping the sensors didn't work.

Has anyone had this before?

Thanks

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can anyone help me on this? The dealer did a software update and it didnt make any difference. Still works only about ten percent of the time. Maybe a wiring issue?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone help me on this? The dealer did a software update and it didnt make any difference. Still works only about ten percent of the time. Maybe a wiring issue?
Hi,

Can you please tell me how you fixed it? I’m having the same issue with my RR Evoque, it’s throwing me all sorts of warnings + a total loss of power (happens each trip for around 10 minutes)
Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

·
Registered
2015 Range Rover Sport HSE, 2004 Porsche Carerra 4S
77 Posts
Hi,

Can you please tell me how you fixed it? I’m having the same issue with my RR Evoque, it’s throwing me all sorts of warnings + a total loss of power (happens each trip for around 10 minutes)
Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks
check your battery - these sorts of electrical issues are typical of an old battery on its last legs. Electrical gremlins at startup and then once the alternator puts some juice into the battery things go back to normal.

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover Sport SCV8 ATB (L494)
181 Posts
I had the AEB and forward alert warnings present in my L494 ATB at delivery this past April. The dealer replaced the forward camera module and the errors went away.

Reactions: JoeZ

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
39 Posts
I had the AEB and forward alert warnings present in my L494 ATB at delivery this past April. The dealer replaced the forward camera module and the errors went away.
Exactly the same fix for me on my L494 SDV6
Although, I've had the camera module replaced twice as the problem came back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts