Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 57 Posts

· Registered
820 Posts
Thanks for the review.

I can now say that i will not be purchasing because it's abilitys seem absolute minimal for the price paid.

I now know why people don't say a word after purchasing one of these tools with the promise of free updates, i'd like to read the small print to that.

· Registered
820 Posts
So, if my sums are correct, this hawkeye works out more expensive than buying a faultmate.

Ok, it might be open for any P38, but unless you're in the trade there's not much point in it, especially as it only hit's less than half of the fitted modules.

Can you put up any screen shots of it in action?

· Registered
820 Posts
Hey Paul,

Offer Colin from BBS your old microwave oven. He might offer you an Extreme for it. You never know.

That old microwave will be more useful to him than that hawkeye he's just kindly offered to swap.

· Registered
820 Posts
That's interesting.

By not supplying the update lead in the initial purchase tell's me that there will be no updates forthcoming.

So they advertise the hawkeye, sell every lead seperately to get top buck, then promise free updates eh!

I'd like to know how many people they have misled & how many are happy with their purchase.

· Registered
820 Posts
Don't worry buddy, You'll get use to it. The options seem never ending.

It'll be like that for months. Each time you use the extreme you'll find other options that you didn't see before.

Wait until you use the air suspension, you can get the live data on the single valve movements. If there's a sticking valve it'll tell you what one it is. Go out in the dark & select the light sequence. You'll think your range range has been possessed.

· Registered
820 Posts
Hi Clive,

Come on in & take a seat. We love diagnostics here. We're not sure of your position within the company that produces this hawkeye tool, so i take it you will be kind enough to enlighten us.

1 - 7 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.