RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've bought a 2012 Range Rover and I've got a problem with my parking sensors. Basically it makes a noise, flashes then goes off so I cannot listen to the sensors to find out what one has the issue. I've got the Hawkeye diagnostics but I cannot read the fault codes without the black connector. Does anyone know if the parking system will report a useful error? Also I've got a red hawkeye adapter BA5078 from my 2003 Range Rover and would like to change the wiring to become a black BA5080 adapter if someone could send me a picture or describe the wiring (it's 2 screws to open it up)? Any advice would be very much appreciated James.

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi still looking for info. Standard pins are 3+4 direct (ground), 16 direct (+12V). I know the out pins for the black adaptor are pins 3 and 11 but cannot figure out which they are connected to on the incoming side. Anyone describe the pins which exist on the input side?

For reference the red adaptor connects pin 7 direct and moves pin 15 (K line) to pin 8 on the output.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts