Range Rovers Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been pulling my hair out over this and have had little to no luck searching through the forums and was hoping someone could answer a couple of questions real fast for me since I'm not an avid "range rover guy", i just drive one because its a nice car. I ordered a supercharged in April of 2013 with, i thought, every option except the rear entertainment and the adaptive cruise control. I've had the car since October 2013, its a 2014 model and have approx 25K miles on it.

I called my dealer several months ago because I couldn't figure out how to get the auto hi beam/low beam to work. Salesman talked me through the screens and it wasn't there. Said I must have not ordered the vision assist package. Thought that was very odd but figured maybe I just missed it on the list when i filled out the order form. Anyway, went to the dealer the other day to pick up a key fob and saw a feature display card and it showed the color changing mood lighting. Asked the same salesman about it and he told me I had it and told me where the setting was. We couldn't check the car because it was at the body shop after meeting a deer at about 80mph a few weeks previous. I remind him that I apparently didn't have the vision assist. He tells me that included the auto hi/low beam, the ambient lighting, the surround cameras, and other things. Here's where it gets weird, I have the surround cameras. Leads to my question, was there a period of time where the surround cameras were offered separately from the vision assist package and maybe the package was unavailable? I feel like I would've ordered that option given the opportunity and my salesman insists he would've pushed me to. My window sticker is in the car at the body shop so I can't look at it. But if the cameras were always only part of the package, either I got half the package I paid for, or I didn't order it and they somehow ended up on my car anyway.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
989 Posts
You'll have to wait and see what that window sticker says but if it helps, here's the link to the MY14 Product Summary which breaks down all the packages. For MY14 they did add the mood lighting to the Vision Assist Pack.

http://cdn.ovalnews.com/pdf/mpr13-01.pdf (8MB)

I'm trying to find the info for MY13 to see what the packages were for that maybe you've got some 13/14 hybrid.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts