RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put the Pirelli Scorpion ATR 255/55/19 on their RRS ? Wondering if they fit ok or if they rub ?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Has Anyone

That's what I was hoping to hear...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Problem is Everywhere I have checked is on National Back Order for at least 3 months. Checked Hankook Ventus RH07 in 255/50/19 they are also on national back order.

Open to Suggestions ?

·
Registered
543 Posts

Give the jokers at General tire a go with their AT2 or UHP pattern product to satisfy a replacement set for your 19" rims dude ?

Hankook are a cheaper alternative to Pirelli as the Koreans make all the unusual sizes that the Italians create as OEM rubber !

Cheerio,

Vinniman
'88 Highline
Perth, W.A.

·
Registered
32 Posts
umbertob said:
ata9977 said:
Problem is Everywhere I have checked is on National Back Order for at least 3 months.
They appear to be in stock at Tirerack.com...
The Pirellis aren't - not sure about the Hanooks. I just got off the phone with TireRack 3 hours ago. TireRack won't know until early/mid January when Pirelli will even make more. Figuring a couple weeks after mid-January for best case scenario - could be much longer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
umbertob said:
Yeah, you are right. I had to put them in the shopping cart and start the checkout process before tirerack informed me they are backordered everywhere. Sucks. :(
Tell me about it.......hence I had to order 18" LR3 rims just to get decent tires. I can not understand how Land Rover can sell an offroader with the tire/rim combo especially since there are essentially no available tires in this size for anything other than street use. It's like asking the NFL to play football in 6" stilitos instead of cleats. Which my beloved Bears may be doing judging by the way they have been playing all season. :crybaby2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts