RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to compile a list of all the screw, nut, bolt, fir tree, rivet, washer, little bits, sizes and thread types, etc? there has to be a list somewhere. you'd think it'd be in rave...actually no you wouldn't. that would preclude you from ordering them out of network. :mrgreen: we probably all have a couple missing clips or screws or fittings we'd like to replace.

·
Registered
536 Posts
wow, my wife said i'm an addict! That's a great idea `) None that i've come across. Famous Four do a pretty good job of their listings however.

·
LEGACY VENDOR
2,492 Posts
dutchfrompredator said:
to compile a list of all the screw, nut, bolt, fir tree, rivet, washer, little bits, sizes and thread types, etc? there has to be a list somewhere. you'd think it'd be in rave...actually no you wouldn't. that would preclude you from ordering them out of network. :mrgreen: we probably all have a couple missing clips or screws or fittings we'd like to replace.
Hey, i tried this 3 months ago or so. Many told me it was a good idea but impossible to do since there are so many references.
Personally, i like to work with Atlantic British listing and photos and Microcat when it works

·
Premium Member
1,248 Posts
No too Rover products will have the same bolts. :twisted: They just dig around their parts bin when putting our trucks together.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Doctor Leo said:
No too Rover products will have the same bolts. :twisted: They just dig around their parts bin when putting our trucks together.

Not to mention, all the extra screws when the job is done :shhh:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i knew it would be extremely burdensome. although like most of my countrymen, i don't care about things that do not directly pertain to or interest me :mrgreen: ; so i wouldn't be worried about the divergence from other rover models' specifications. just the ones for the land rovers i personally own. is anyone on the board presently addicted to meth or suffering from insomnia or really bored? i can't imagine land rover doesn't have one of these available to techs...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts